Gil and Sarah Jaysmith have adventured from the quiet shores of Littlehampton, on the south coast of England, to the metropolis of Vancouver on the west coast of Canada. Are they ready for Canada? Is Canada ready for them? Read on and find out!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

31 Days Of Panda, day three (FAIL?) (WIN?)

I dunno, does running around doing a ton of errands and then shipping out to Bowen Island so Alexis could sing a gig at Mik*Sa restaurant count as fail or win? I guess it does. I got a lot of sun and did a bunch of equipment-toting, if that helps. I think I'll award myself a tentative win. And you can't say the futon we slept on wasn't 'healthy', in that it was rock-hard and agony to lie flat on ;)

Today (day four) we have Gatherage this evening, so that's not exactly going to be a Panda Health Win either. You know what? I picked the wrong flipping month to try this shit...

No comments: